Alivation has something for everyone.
We’re the leading mental health provider in the region, and we have integrated Pharmacy, Primary Care, Aesthetics, and Research divisions all in the same location. Everything you need for top-quality care is in one convenient place, from counseling and therapy to vaccinations and TMS and EEGs, we do it all. We’re always taking new patients with every kind of health insurance, and we’ve had the tremendous opportunity to partner with many thousands of patients in their care.
COVID-19 Updates and Guidelines
Alivation is open normal hours and for all services. We’re closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and are in close contact with local health authorities to make sure you have a safe, great experience here. No matter your medical need, Alivation has you covered in-person or via our telehealth app.
Remember to take recommended preventive actions to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands; germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol.
If you feel sick with fever, cough, or difficulty breathing or have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days prior to when your symptoms began, seek medical care. Before you visit Alivation or the emergency room, call ahead to let us know about your possible exposure, recent travel, and your symptoms.
Please remember that we have a 24-hour rescheduling policy. If you feel that you are ill, have been in contact with anyone who has been ill or that you wish to participate in distancing yourself, please take the appropriate measures to reschedule your appointment.
The CDC is updating its website daily with the latest information and advice: www.cdc.gov/ncov
Please check with your local health department if you have questions about the Coronavirus: