When you come to Alivation for neurology services, you come to the best.
Our team has everything you need to diagnose and treat any condition you have.
Neurological Disorders are illnesses that affect the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord), the peripheral nervous system (limbs and organs), and autonomic nervous system (heart rate, digestion, respiration rate, etc.). Using leading-edge technology, we can help you better understand your nervous system, and develop a care plan that is individualized and focused on each person’s unique needs.
Conditions and Services:
- Cramp Fasciculation Syndrome
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Stiff-Person Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bulbar Palsy
- Ulnar Neuropathy (Cubital Tunnel)
- Brachial Plexopathy (Thoracic Outlet Syndrome)
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Myopathies (Mitochondrial, Congenital, Metabolic)
- Inflammatory Myositis (Polymyositis, Dermatomyositis) And Other Myopathies
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis And Myasthenic Syndrome (LEMS)
- Motor Neuron Disease Including ALS
- Myotonic Dystrophies
- Spinal Or Bulbar Muscular Atrophies
- Botulinum Toxin Injections For Treatment Of Chronic Migraine
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG) – A diagnostic procedure that evaluates the electrical activity of the skeletal muscles