Alivation complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. Alivation does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters.
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats and other formats).
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters.
- Information written in other languages.
If you need these services, contact Matt Duffy at email@example.com.
If you believe Alivation has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with: Matt Duffy, 8550 Cuthills Circle, Lincoln, NE 68526, Phone: 402.476.6060, Fax: 402.476.6809, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Matt Duffy is available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1.800.368.1019, 800.537.7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available here.